South Granville Inhabiter turns one today. Thanks to everyone for your readership and support in our first year and to everyone who collaborated with us.
We thought we'd take a look back at some of our favourite stories and highlights from our first 12 months.
- Getting to to know our talented and creative neighbours like Joanna In Their Habitat.
- Celebrating our superior Location, Location, Location
- Learning about the history of South Granville and finding much has changed and much has stayed the same: The Way We Were
- Road Testing our way through the neighbourhood so you don't have to.
- Keeping it light and local with articles like Beer & Clothing
- Welcoming our new contributor Louisa Cohen.
We've made new friends, discovered new things and are still 100% in love with our neighborhood. We hope you are too.